We are lifelong Jewish learners.
We learn in a variety of ways, and that’s why at Beth Israel, we offer a variety of experiences.
However you like to learn, you’ll find a programs that fit your interests and learning style.
Kindergarten – 6th Grade Program
- Hebrew language instruction and prayer
- A commitment to Mitzvot and Jewish values
- Jewish holidays and rituals
- An overview of Jewish history and current events
- Programs about Jewish Values (e.g. chesed/kindness)
Small class sizes & personalized attention are the hallmark of our nurturing program
- 2-year-old, 3-year-old, 4-year-old classes
- 2, 3 or 5 days per week – half or full days; extended hours available
- The Handwriting Without Tears literacy and math program
- Art, movement and music, stories, writing and dramatic play
- Cognitive and sensory experiences; fine and gross motor development
- Smart Boards
- A playground built on a sandbox
- Weekly Shabbat program with Rabbi