Explore. Create. Learn. That’s the best way for our youngest children to excel—on their level and without the pressure to perform. At Beth Israel Nursery School, we celebrate their achievements and introduce them to the concepts that will take them to the next frontier.
Small class sizes and personalized attention are a hallmark of our nurturing program. Students are grouped by developmental level: 2-year-old, 3-year-old, 4-year-old, and kindergarten enrichment classes. They may attend the program two, three or five days per week.
Registration is open! Click here to register.
- Art, movement and music
- Stories, writing and dramatic play
- The Handwriting Without Tears literacy and math program
- Cognitive and sensory experiences
- Emphasis on fine and gross motor development
- Smart Boards
- A playground built on a sandbox
- An organic garden that is “farmed” by the children
The children experience Jewish holidays in hands-on activities that range from making their own challah bread to participating in a weekly Shabbat program with Rabbi David M. Weis.
Class sizes are limited, so you’ll want to reserve your spot today. Questions? Contact Cookie Feldman, Director of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (609) 641-3600.